TALL is looking for volunteers to be a part of our new Social Committee. We are looking for a chair as well as committee members. This new committee will be tasked with programing and organizing TALL Social events, including:
- Assisting the President with planning the annual Holiday Social
- Planning the Spring and Fall socials
- Organizing group-specific events (e.g. new members, new librarians, technicians, etc.)
- Going Dutch events that might be of interest to members (e.g. game board café nights, billiard nights, etc.)
- Leading free social events for TALL members throughout the year (e.g. morning coffee, lunch waterfront walks, lunch market get-togethers, etc.)
Please let us know if you are interested in joining! As we seek to foster strong network ties and bridge new members, we ask that in addition to long-time TALLeagues, new members volunteer for this committee. New members bring a perspective we would be remiss to lose and committee work is a fantastic way to get to know your fellow members.
If you are interested in volunteering as either the chair or a committee member, please send an email to TALL Administrative Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which you are interested in by March 1, 2017.